If you care about the area, and would like a say on what happens in the area. JOIN US.
The Aldinga Bay Residents Association (Inc): (ABRA)
ABRA was formed in 1977 when there were very few services or resources in the area.
It has been operating ever since, including printing our newsletter "Coastal Views" monthly (apart from January) since that time. The production has grown from the two to four page newsletter of early times to the 44 / 48 page magazine we now produce.
Many of the services and facilities in the area are here through the lobbying, funding or direct provision of ABRA.ABRA:
- Liaises with Council and other government and non government bodies on behalf of residents and ratepayers of Aldinga Bay
- Facilitates local community functions
- Informs residents and provide forum for discussion on items of local interest or concern
- Publishes a monthly newsletter 'Coastal Views'
- Incorporates Aldinga Bay/Sellicks Beach Neighbourhood Watch
- Returns any profits gained through Coastal Views advertising back into the community.
Venue and Time for ABRA General Meetings:
Aldinga Library, Community Room 7.30pm, second Wednesday in every even month.
For more information please contact Kevin Hutton, ABRA Editor, telephone 8556 3074
Coastal views email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Click to Contact coastal views